Wealthy Affiliate Review
- Before Wealthy Affiliate. I had been building my own website for over a month at this point using several blogs and their, newsletters, ebooks and posts, etc. These blogs are awsome. I was inspired by these women and the businesses they have built online. I learned a lot from these blogs and I still visit them often and receive their newsletters.
- How I found Wealthy Affiliate. I came across Wealthy Affiliate (WA) on Pinterest as I was reading posts about how to build and monetize my own website. Actually, I believe it was a specific post about the Amazon affiliate program. I found a link about Wealth Affiliate and how they teach you ways to monetize your site and has the tools to help you do it. What!? There are tools?? Yep. It turns out there are lots of them out there. And, I could become a member at Wealthy Affiliate for free, no obligations.
- Wealthy Affiliate Reviews. It took me a few days before I joined, because I was checking out their site and any reviews I could find. I never found any bad reviews. They all highly recommended WA and they are a BBB, Better Business Bureau, member. I didn’t want to get scammed or waste my time. So, I joined for free. What could it hurt?
- Quickly set up a website. I immediately started the classes. I started a new website and I accomplished in 2 days what took me over a month to accomplish on my own using various sources. Each step is laid out in simple tasks with a video of an instructor’s computer screen showing you exactly what to do. All the tasks are in logical order of progress. Each class is the same steps everyone of the thousands of fellow students take. You can ask question, participate in a discussion or start a discussion thread for each lesson at anytime.
- Getting started is easy. As a free member I completed the course called Getting Started which covered 10 lessons about finding my niche, setting up my website, how to find topics to write about, understanding how to make money and optemizing my site for search engines (Google, Bing and Yahoo), creating pages and posts and writing quality content. By the time I had finished I wanted to become a premium member because all the steps, resources, tools and support was all right there in place at WA. Plus, it is very affordable to be a premium member of this great online community.
- Support avaliable 24/7. The community network is available to you 24/7 with all levels of experience and progress. You can follow/unfollow whomever you choose and build your own unique network. Everyone has their own personal blog where you share your personal bio, websites, WA posts and WA training you’ve created. Everyone is encouraged to create posts and training tutorials for the your fellow WA students. Everyone is also encouraged to ask for and give feedback on each others sites, posts and training.
- Affiliate program. As a member of WA everyone is offered the opportunity to participate in the WA affiliate program. It makes it such a no-brainer to recommend to others what I’ve found here at WA.
Now, that I have the foundation of my site in place I will continue to add content so later I can implement all the knowledge I’ve gained from WA to continue to grow, optimize and monetize my site. I plan to not only use and reuse all the knowledge and support available at WA, but also gain the experience to give back to the WA community what they’ve given me.
So, what are you waiting for? It is free to become a member and find out what it’s all about. Go check it out! You’ll like what you see.